Explore a Genomics Opportunity
We help companies, researchers and other partners assess, develop and validate the potential of ‘omics R&D to address a challenge or opportunity. We can employ a number of services or activities to help you; some of these opportunities may be eligible for the Genome Atlantic Genomics Opportunity Review Program.
We can help you:
- Determine and prioritise areas where ‘omics may provide benefit
- Identify approaches to ‘omics R&D that may be required
- Examine technology options best suited to the business and scientific landscape
- Address gaps in expertise and resources
- Develop an R&D roadmap for the initiative, including relevant funding sources, which may include: Genome Canada, NRC-IRAP, NSERC Engage, NSERC CRD, ACOA AIF, Growing Forward II, CIHR and others
Case in point
We supported a number of activities needed to validate an innovative R&D approach for a start-up company in the health sector.
We facilitated a workshop for a small group of researchers, companies and a federal government department to determine the best ‘omics R&D approaches for environmental impact assessment of a regional industrial site.