***UPDATED WITH FULL VIDEO***MARIJUANA: IS CANADA READY?Published: October 10th 2017
NOTE: this event has already occurred.
Please enjoy the above video of the event.
As the legalization of cannabis inches closer to becoming a reality in Canada, questions abound. Join us for a panel discussion and Q&A session on the legalization of marijuana in Canada and the complex issues it raises.
Engage with expert panelists:
- The Honourable Anne McLellan, Chair, Canada’s Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation, Dalhousie University Chancellor, and former Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- The Honourable Darrell Dexter, Vice Chair, Global Public Affairs, and former Premier of Nova Scotia
- Professor Sylvain Charlebois, Dean, Faculty of Management and Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University
- Professor Eileen Denovan-Wright, Department of Pharmacology, Dalhousie University
- Professor Archie Kaiser, Professor, Schulich School of Law and Department of Psychiatry, Dalhousie University
- Professor Melanie E.M. Kelly, Departments of Pharmacology and Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, Pain Management and Perioperative Medicine, Dalhousie University and Perioperative Medicine, Dalhousie University
- Professor Camille Cameron, Dean, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, moderator
MARIJUANA: IS CANADA READY?
FREE PUBLIC EVENT!
First come, first served seating
5 PM, TUESDAY OCTOBER 3
McInnes Room, Dalhousie SUB
6136 University Avenue
Offered in partnership with: